Makethem.dance is looking for passionate and exciting individuals to join our team! Makethem.dance is striving to be the go-to source for all things related to the dance music culture, including music news, fashion, concert and event info, tutorials, and so much more. If it has to do with strengthening and empowering our culture and community, we want to share it with the world!
Sound good? Join us now to become part of a growing world-wide site embracing the true nature of our community and culture!
Are you involved in the dance music culture & community? Are you that guy that everyone turns to to find new music? Are you the girl that other girls ask advice on what to wear to their event? Do you blog or write regularly or do you just have a way with words? Do you get excited to share information and be the first to share it?
If this sounds like you, you could be a perfect fit! #MTD is looking for passionate individuals who have a desire to share the best content available to our readers! Everything from new music, concert info, gear review, song and album reviews, tips & tricks, fashion news and reviews. Requirements:
- Basic knowledge of social networks.
- Basic knowledge of WordPress and Word, etc.
- Ability to adhere to content guidelines.
- Good writing skills.
- Passion for all things dance music, culture, & community.
- Basic photo editing skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to adhere to a deadline/timeline.
If you are interested in this position please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Staff Writer” and include the following:
- A paragraph about why you feel you’re a good fit with #MTD.
- Two links two posts/blogs you’ve made online. If you’ve not blogged online, please create two example articles that you would submit as a member of #MTD staff.
- Links to any social networks such as Facebook/Twitter/Soundcloud/Etc. (Optional, but even if you’re not a good fit we’d like to network with you for guest work or future positions!)